Well, its a marvelous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'neath the cover of october skies
Well it's not quite October yet, but we have had some gorgeous moonlit skies the past week or so. The skies out here are so clear at night that the milky way is brilliantly clear. I wish I had a camera capable of capturing it but I guess that will force you to have to come out here and spend an evening with us.
I was able to catch some nice shots of the moon as it was coming up over the hill. I got the kids to go up the hill to pose with the moon. I tried to have them pose like they were holding up the moon but it didn't turn out that way. The shots still turned out pretty cool though.
They are a little dark but if you download them and open them in photoshop or the like you should be able to see them better.
I want to experiment some more with my camera and figure out to get some really good night shots. If any of you photographers have any hints or tips let me know.
3 comments:
I love that song! I didn't realize it was an october sky. It reminds me of our song September, oh yeah ten years baby!
Cool shots! Who sang that?
We are definately coming out! Can't resist clear star lit skies.....You guys enjoy!
Kim C.
Post a Comment