Howe U Ben Slideshow

Monday, April 14, 2008

Bloglympics

My buddy and I are having a competition with our blogs. We are using http://www.google.com/analytics to track the traffic on our blogs. We are using this to monitor the locations from where people are accessing our blogs. The competition is to see who can get people to access the blog from the most states and countries. He is slaughtering me so I need your help. When you see this, send the link to your friends across the country and around the world. I will post updates on the progress, so track where your friends are and see if they are hitting my blog. Let's see if we can get this blog seen from around the world.

We are also going for the most obscure country so if you know anyone in Sri Lanka or Laos, and they have internet access, have them access this blog.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I'm getting slaughtered in Bloglympics! People, I need your help! Send a link to this site to everyone you know. I appreciate your loyal readership (that is the only category in which I am ahead). I only have hits from 2 countries: US and UK. I only have hits 13 states. Let's get the word out! Bragging rights are on the line.