They remind me of that shot of a certain famous actor portraying one of Lesley's ancestors in a certain rated R movie. I love the soundtrack. I was planning on posting a copy of that shot but felt it to be inappropriate to promote a rated R movie. Yes I did see the movie. I saw the "edited" version on TV. I have since mended my ways and no longer watch R movies that are somehow now suitable to watch because someone dubbed over the bad words and deleted a few scenes. It's still an R movie. Sorry I got off topic. Forget about the R movie and watch the G movie that is promoted by the song I posted.
These two boys have many years of mischief in front of them. I think the one who will be most affected by their "experiments" will be Parkin. I can just see them convincing sweet little Parky to do something because they say it will be OK. He'll be their lab rat/guinea pig. If Suzie's unborn is a boy, he'll be in the same boat.
Here's another shot of the savages displaying all of their war paint:
2 comments:
This song is very fitting! I'm just laughing, thinking you are probably right about it all........just wait till those teenage years, I hear they are quite the ride for us parents.
Kim C.
Love those dudes! I also love how you always have such appropriate music clips. Thanks for the shout out to my clan, go Wallace! By the way watching that movie is just like watching family history, ratings don't matter ;)
Post a Comment