Howe U Ben Slideshow

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Celebration


It's a celebration! We finally closed on our construction loan. We have been working on this thing since August and we have finally closed. We had to hold off on all work during the process because the bank doesn't want to have any work in process before your loan closes.

So what is the first order of business? ELECTRICITY!!! Running water will follow close behind but electricity our first priority. Besides we need electricity to run the well pump so electricity must come first.

We are planning to do some sort of ground breaking ceremony. I will post pics if we do.

Now it is time to put my money where my mouth is. I can't wait to get this thing rolling. I am also a bit nervous about the whole thing. I was thinking about it the other day, and I think Lesley and I might have bitten off more than we can chew. But then I realized that I'll never know how much I can chew unless I keep biting off bigger and bigger chunks. Let's just hope that this latest chunk doesn't choke us

3 comments:

Cookie Crum said...

Congratulations Howes! Let's get this thing started eh? I'm excited to see it come together for you all. Take lots of pictures for us,

Kim C.

Joshua said...

Yahoo Ben and gang!

Grandpa Howe said...

Ah yes, bureaucracy at its best! I thought you all ready broke the ground up.